Saturday, June 19, 2010

Historic Win




As you may have heard already, the Mexican national squad has defeated the French squad in a group A fixture. This is unquestionably the greatest win in El Tricolors history. For the first time in either an official or unofficial match we have beaten the mighty French squad. Many people were hoping for just a tie against these skilled footballers, but not me. I called it the day before with all of my friends that I discussed it with, we would win.

I felt the 3 points pumping through my veins and I had never felt so sure about anything in my life. With that being said, I predict my dear Mexican squad to reach at least quarter finals, even if that means defeating Messi's Argentina in the second round. You heard it here first folks. Also, I am so impressed by the way Marquez has played in his new role with the national squad. I will admit that a year ago I thought that Marquez was no longer needed in the squad if he was to be left out of the team due to injury because we had many other very good defenders, little did I know how much of an impact his new role would have in our play. This is by far the best Mexican squad that I have ever seen play in my 18 years of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment